Apache Sunrise Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wild West Wolf Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Moving, not closing!
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Nashota Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

» Quick Announcements :: 2018
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 am

» Catch That Elk! | Hunting Party
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:31 am

» Newcomers Peak | AW
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:15 am

» Whisper the Apprentice
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Whisper Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm

» Available Creatures
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Mercy Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 pm

» Something Fun to do!
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Nashota Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:29 pm

» Calla the Gentle | wip
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Calla Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:26 pm

» Count to a Million!
A Fish Beside the Creek | P Emptyby Nashota Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 pm

A Fish Beside the Creek | P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

A Fish Beside the Creek | P Empty
PostSubject: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:00 am

She had no words, no thoughts, just peace. Nashota liked the sound of the water trickling its way around small rocks, making its way to the end of the stream, whereever that was. She enjoyed how the water felt to her front paws, which she lounged, one crossed over the other. The female liked the sound of the birds chirping above her. She sighed, how at peace she was. The brown female lowered her head to rest on the part of her paws that lay above the water, running water louder now in her ears. Nashota flattened her ears and yawned. Perhaps she would nap. After all, she didn't think she would have company around for a while.

Last edited by Nashota on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://apachesunrise-asp.rpg-board.net
Cardi
Chief
Chief

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:25 am

Leilani fell into rapid steps with her head held straight out from body and low to the ground. Her motion was fluid; moving with the practiced prowess of a huntress she had come well suited to. Lei's acute smell picked up several traces that betrayed the location of prey, but she was not looking to feed just yet. She’d heard the distant call, carried far over the winds a few days ago. A new testament was being established amongst the plains. These lands, as far as she was concerned, could not be claimed. Every pack brought to life gave in to the elements; none could overcome. None worthy of claiming this eden as their own. Seeing rises and falls of kings and queens, Leilani did not fear some arrogant young wolf with foolish aspirations nor his cowardly band of followers. In fact, there was nothing Leilani did fear as she knew all were the same.
She paused momentarily as the wolf’s head rose in a start to her search, but she hadn’t seemed to be able to detect the alpha's position. But there she was; a bright colored pack wolf who bore similar markings to her sun god. Was this a sign? Leilani wouldn't know yet until breaking words with her, but perhaps this was the prophet that would stand firm over these wild plains.
Instead of leaping out at her like she first intended, Leilani stepped calmly into the clearing with head bent low in respect. She knew from experience that the bright-colored wolf's size and position would be enough to outdo Leilani if she bared challenge if followers were near.
"What are you called?"
Back to top Go down
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:53 am

Nashota heard the voice and her ear rose first before her head followed. The accent of the land was think in the females voice. This female kept her head low to Nashota, yet the Alpha didn't rise from her relaxation. She noted the females tribal marking and new she was Native to the land just as Nashota was. Finally, someone had answered her call. "I an Nashota, twin, as they say in english." She nodded to the female to join her. "What do they call you?" She asked curiously, she switched her paws and faced the she wolf a little better. "Travel far?" Nashota had done her fair share of traveling, but maybe this female had been places she had not. It excited her, and the fact that the female seemed to pose no threat, had the Alpha hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Cardi
Chief
Chief

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:20 am

Her mouth fell open into a forced smile; Leilani had little mannerism when it came to her very species. All her life, she was raised by two-legged Gods and learned their language, had a hand in their hunting and wars. The wolf spoke, but Leilani did not comprehend the wolf's tongue. She didn’t bother raising her tail up in a dominant stance, she didn’t need to. The behavior from the golden wolf did not appear threatening. They both knew neither posed a threat.
Leilani's eyes were wide with interest, but her pupils were mere flecks in his bright irises. She let his gaze fall down over the female, looking her over without shame as she sunbathed near the creek. Her forced smile grew larger into a natural one, and she drew a step toward her.
"Natosha." The wolf repeated after receiving answer; "I'm called Leilani,"
The bright-colored was not a god, to Leilani's disappointment, but it did not mean that the prophecy had not yet arrived. There was still chance.
"Travel?" Leilani inquired; the word deemed familiar from the two-legged tongue, so her reply was slow and awkward. "I go where the sun guide me."
Back to top Go down
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:44 am

Nashota eyed the younger wolf, almost a 2-year-old it seemed. The two females both seemed to be observing, watching each other. When the pup in Nashota eyes repeated her name back to her, Nashota nodded and finally new what to call her: Leilani. The golden wolf nodded in acknowledgement and smiled back. "Nice to meet you." As Leilani explained that she followed the sun, Nashota finally grasped that she was no ordinary wolf. Though she smelled of nature, the pup had been raised by two-leggeds. Nashota rose to a sitting position, suddenly concerned. "You have come far, then, but you are not native to the wilds as I am." She studied the female closely now. "Are you still bound to the Gods?" The question direct, ears up, Nashota sat with pride in her stature. Nashota sought peace with the two-leggeds, but she didn't like the idea of being bound to one, subject to their beck and call. It was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Cardi
Chief
Chief

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:55 pm

The disgust upon Nashota was evident at the mention of the two-legged dwellers; Leilani did not understand the root of this, but to prevent negative interaction she chose the words from her lips wisely. The wolf spoke and though the words did not ring sense to Leilani, every other select word seemed familiar enough to make sense of the other's tongue.
"Gods fight each other to extinction." Leilani announced while looking to the sky, where she believed her companions resided in the afterlife. She believed to feel their presence and followed her life in effort to appease their shorted stolen lives. Through her, they lived.
"I am their spirit, I live for them." Her lips parted to say.
Leilani bore their markings and shared their teaching, followed customs and holiday.
Back to top Go down
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Nashota listened closely but as the female spoke, it only confused the Alpha even for just a moment before the words sank in. "I see." She said, with a flick of her tail. "I am sorry," she added after a thought. She understood this loss. Nashota, of course, would never subject herself to two-leggeds, and yet, she had had close encounters with them before. The female sighed and moved the subject elsewhere. "What brings you here?" She asked, she had hoped to gain another recruit. The Alpha didn't like to remain on depressing subjects and with that, she would rather face the reason for this female to be in her territory. Hope tugged at the female and yet, she also felt unsure if she knew other two legged that may be lingering in the area. Humans respected her lands so far, as she did theirs, and she preferred to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Cardi
Chief
Chief

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Leilani carefully examined Nashota’s movement with a steady eye while mimicking her movements and keeping space. The wolf definitely held the title of dominant, her stature made it clear, but the land was not claimed by her. Leilani would not be so easily moved by this stranger without a great sign from her Gods to stand down. The canine murmured to her ancestors asking for advice on what to do; fight, stand down, or join alliance or member. The answers were silent and unheard, so she remained on guard until a question piqued interest.
“I defend righteous soil.”
Their lives stolen too soon; Leilani remained to keep them protected in the afterlife. Laid to rest here, their bodies overtaken by the soil. While they held no flesh, it was dire to keep this land holy in their name.
Back to top Go down
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Nashota looked at the female and for a moment she needed to remember what the females words meant, for it had been a while since she had heard such a statement. When she grasped the meaning, she nodded. "I see." She said with a thought to invite this wolf into her pack. It was possible she knew the lands just as well as the Alpha did. "I mean you no harm." Nashota explained as she sat down. "I come here to build a pack. Will you join?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fish Beside the Creek | P   A Fish Beside the Creek | P Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fish Beside the Creek | P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apache Sunrise Pack :: Character Related Stuff :: 1x1 Roleplays-
Jump to: