Apache Sunrise Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wild West Wolf Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Moving, not closing!
Discord server? Emptyby Nashota Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

» Quick Announcements :: 2018
Discord server? Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:32 am

» Catch That Elk! | Hunting Party
Discord server? Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:31 am

» Newcomers Peak | AW
Discord server? Emptyby Nashota Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:15 am

» Whisper the Apprentice
Discord server? Emptyby Whisper Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm

» Available Creatures
Discord server? Emptyby Mercy Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 pm

» Something Fun to do!
Discord server? Emptyby Nashota Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:29 pm

» Calla the Gentle | wip
Discord server? Emptyby Calla Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:26 pm

» Count to a Million!
Discord server? Emptyby Nashota Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Discord server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiranui
Chief
Chief
Shiranui

Discord server? Empty
PostSubject: Discord server?   Discord server? EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:43 pm

I hope this is the right part of the forum haha

but has a discord server for the pack been considered? it could be a good way to keep in touch with pack members etc.

Am sorry if this is the wrong place or if it's a silly suggestion cx
Back to top Go down
Camilla
Chief
Chief
Camilla

Discord server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord server?   Discord server? EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:50 pm

I think Nashota was planning on forming one c: I think it would be a fun place for us to get to know eachother. If you guys want to add me, I'm sleepy#3241
Back to top Go down
https://L1ZZERD.deviantart.com
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

Discord server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord server?   Discord server? EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:13 pm

I am not against a Discord server, though main purpose would be contact only, I think. The forum is the main place of the pack, so it would mainly depend on whether or not everyone is okay with this. No role-playing on our Discord, just contact in case you can't be on the forums or something, that sort of thing. I also want to be sure that the discord server won't interrupt our fabulous activity around the forums, meaning the chatbox, as I don't want anyone to feel excluded. Other than those very important things, I'd like everyone's input on this before a "yes" is established from me.

Edit: of course, I did friend you both XD Discord is so much better than Skype hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://apachesunrise-asp.rpg-board.net
Nashota
Admin
Nashota

Discord server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord server?   Discord server? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 am

Okay, so Drax, our lovely site coder, and I were talking and a couple of things were brought to light in regards to opening a Discord server. First, Drax and I (after a memory jog) have been a part of packs that have moved to outside chat sources like Discord or Skype and the activity fell over time. Rather than talk in the chatbox, packs in outside sources will communicate only with the outside sources. Doing so could leave others who may not like or even use those sources feeling left out. I want our focus to remain on the forums where everyone can be involved. It's a matter of activity in this case that I'm concerned about. I don't mind anyone exchanging their usernames to each other for discord, but my focus will be on the community itself rather than running a full Discord server. You can still communicate with me via Discord if you need to, but I'd rather keep everything on site, which includes informing of absences, RP, general chat, etc. With that said, a Discord server for the pack is not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://apachesunrise-asp.rpg-board.net
Shiranui
Chief
Chief
Shiranui

Discord server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord server?   Discord server? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 am

Ahh I see your point, fair enough cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discord server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discord server?   Discord server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Discord server?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apache Sunrise Pack :: Member Talk :: Suggestions + Ideas-
Jump to: